Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pull me together Thursday

A new day :)
another day started off good. weighed out butter on toast again...
ate some broccoli that the soup was rinsed off *giggle*
I looked up the points on the kewl cakes that we have been making because they are too good to resist but they are only 7 points for the whole thing.... I think I may have looked them up before but I forgot and was feeling guilty so had to look them up and now feel guilt free *smile*

Things I can impove on:
  • I still went over on points today
  • still need to get some veggies and fruits
Things I am proud of:
  • I ate some washed off broccoli (creative way of getting veggies in)
  • got in a little activity running back and forth at the new packing line (actually worked up a sweat)
  • I journaled even if I did go over on points.
  • I got my milk in *smile*
  • I said "lets eat at home instead of going out* I really love eating out but can't stay with WW when i go out and eat.
  • still very proud of weighing my butter and counting it on my toast.

I feel much better at the end of the day today because I stayed in control and didn't just blow it.
Another good day under my belt *smile*

240.7


1 comment:

Derick&Megan said...

Panda, not sure if you will get this or not but this is Megan from ISI, I miss chatting with you. Feel free to send an email to miz_jepsen@yahoo.com I woudl love to chat again. My sidekick died and I lost ALL of my contacts. Anywho hope to hear from you soon.