Thursday, September 27, 2007

writing about Wednesday

So I didn't write yesterday because i had a blow it kind of day.

Debbie R has retired from Truesoups and we had a pizza party to say good by.
before work I had a great day and weighed my butter that I used on my toast and then went to work and resisted a piece of pumpkin pie for about an hour but then figured sence it was still there it ment that I was suposed to have a sliver of it... it was a costco pie so it was huge and a sliver ended up being about a half of a slice of normal pie.
Pizza time and I had 2 slices not just one.... then I thought i would behave the rest of the day and pull things back together but apparently I was not ready to do that yet because after leaving work (Late) Ralph and I went to KFC and I did not make good choices there either....
But Wedneday is over.... so time to put it behind me.

240.7

No comments: